About this website
Use of each service
There are three main ways to use the DICE service.
Each service has its own terms of service. Please select the desired service from the [Services] tab and read the terms of service.
- Services which login with a DICE account "DICE account" is a common ID issued by the new DICE authentication system. Registered users can access each covered service (*) with a single sign-on.
- Services which login with a service-specific account Please use the account issued after applying for the service.
- Services without user registration
・Users are, in principle, individuals who are belonging to an organization.
・Register a user for a DICE account with an e-mail address provided by your organization.
- Manual for DICE account registration
* To use each service, you will need to apply separately for each service. For details, please refer to the introduction page of the service of your choice.